Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day 4

Day 4 -
I am thankful for clutter.  Say what?  Although the clutter in our home drives me nuts most days (all 4 of us like to hang on to things), I can see the blessing in it too.  I look around and see that the clutter is made up of things like toys, clothes that need to be changed out for the next season, pots and pans, piles of school papers, books, etc... I'm thankful our boys are blessed to have plenty of toys to play with and share with friends. I'm thankful that we have plenty of good clothes to wear for all weather.  I'm thankful to have plenty of cookware to make meals for our family and share with others. I'm thankful our boys are doing so well at school and come home excited to show us their hard work.  I'm thankful we are a family who likes to read. And on and on I could go.  Thank you Lord that as frustrating as it is to keep the clutter from taking over, that all of this 'stuff' reminds me that a happy, well cared for family lives here.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment