Saturday, November 1, 2014

30 Days of Thankfulness, Day 1

It's hard to believe that a year has gone by and I've barely posted on this blog.
But here we are again, it's time for the 30 Days of Thankful Challenge.

I know some Christians find this irritating.  They feel as though if one participates in this challenge, that it may just be that they aren't thankful the rest of the year.  I respect their choice not to participate, of course.  I will say however, I choose to take part because I think it's always a good time to express our thanks, and this time of year it's a great opportunity to encourage others to focus on their blessings instead of focusing on what they don't have.

With that being said, here we go!

Day 1 -
I am thankful for cousins sleepovers and the great (and brave) aunties that do this a few times a year! Thank you Aunties!  Have a fun day & night!!  Thank you Lord for special times for the kids and aunties to have fun and build special memories!!  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment