Friday, July 29, 2011

A New 'Normal'

Unfortunately sistahs, my lap top continues to be out of commission :(

But I do have good news - I got a job!

Earlier this month I went in for an interview and was hired and had an hours training on the spot.  Praise God!  I am a part-time church secretary.  Not only have I been blessed with this job, but my prayers concerning my biggest issue with going back out to work were answered.
I have two young boys that are being lovingly cared for by family during the summer, and once school starts I will be able to put them on the bus myself and get them off of the bus myself.  Is God good or what?!!!

With all of the hustle and bustle of getting used to this new schedule and way of life really, I must honestly admit that my quiet time with the Lord has suffered.  Kind of ironic that going to work for a church has cramped my spiritual life...

This simply wont do.  I must put a little thought into how I will organize my days (as much as one can) so that my time with the Lord will remain a priority while still spending plenty of quality time with my little men, getting to my job and doing my best, taking care of the house and of course spending time with the hubs.

So, sorry for the lack of posting - but it will pick up now that I'm over the initial hurdle of getting back to work.  I'm adjusting to a new 'normal'.
I hope you're all having a great summer and staying connected with our Heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment